Part-Time Accounts Assistant
Posted Date: Thursday 11th January 2018
End Date: Sunday 11th March 2018
Wage: £15,500 to £16,500 per year (pro rata 25 hours) dependant on experience
BID Group Ltd is an established, Bolton based, industrial door company. With sites in the Midlands and Scotland and over 50 teams of engineers, we install, service, repair and maintain all types of industrial doors, dock levellers, high speed doors, automatic doors, gates, barriers and turnstiles across the UK
An opportunity has arisen for a part-time accounts assistant to work from our office in Westhoughton, Bolton. Working a 25 hour week Monday to Friday the successful candidate will provide administrative support within a small but busy accounts department.
Key duties will include:
Credit Control and calling on overdue accounts
- Sending out customer statements and dealing with enquiries
- Checking and allocating customer receipts
- Updating spreadsheets and accounting systems
- Petty Cash / Fuel / Phone analysis
- Purchase ledger statement reconciliations
- Delivery note processing / chasing
- Other ad-hoc accounts related duties
We are looking for an organised, computer literate, self motivated individual with good numerical and verbal skills who is able to work on their own initiative - previous accounts experience would be preferred.
Please apply with a CV to email@example.com or for further information please telephone Michelle Critchley on 0870 6075050.